2015 Generac GP5500 Model 5939
GP5500 Model 5939
The GP5500 has enough power for emergency use, when you’re not using it for outdoor recreation and DIY projects.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability.
- Hour Meter tracks maintenance intervals.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- The Generac OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Displacement: 389cc
- Fuel Capacity: 7.2 Gal (27.3 Liters)
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in Tank
- Fuel: (Shut Off) On Fuel Tank
- Low Oil Sysytem: (Method) Low Level
- Lubrication: (Method) Splash
- Oil Type: 10W-30 / SAE30
- RPM: 3600
- Starting: (Method) Recoil Pull Start
- Type of Engine: OHV
- Wheel: (Type) 9.5" Solid Wheels
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27.25 x 27 x 25 in. (692 x 687 x 638 mm) ; (Extended Length) 44.5 in. (1129 mm) ; (Carton) 31 x 21.5 x 23.25 in. (790 x 550 x 590 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 193 lbs (87.4 kg)
- Weight: (Unit) - model 5939-5: 170.9 lbs (81.3 kg); model 5939-6: 171 lbs (77.5 kg)
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- AC Output: (Rated Running) 5500 Watts ; (Maximum Starting) 6875 Watts
- AMPS: (Rated VAC) 45.8/22.9 ; (Max VAC) 57.3/28.6
- Choke: (Location) On Engine
- Configuration: EPA
- Handle: (Style) Single Folding / Locking
- Model #: 5939-5 / 5939-6
- Other: Neutral Bonded to Ground
- Run Time: (at 50%) 10.00 hrs
- Switch: (Start Type) On/Off type ; (Location) On Engine
- Voltage: (AC) 120/240 VAC
- Warranty: (Residential) 2 Year Ltd. ; (Commerical) 1 Year Ltd.
- Engine Type
- (Unit) - model 5939-5: 170.9 lbs (81.3 kg); model 5939-6: 171 lbs (77.5 kg)
- AC Output
- (Method) Recoil Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- (Shut Off) On Fuel Tank
- Run Time
- (at 50%) 10.00 hrs